Thursday, August 21, 2014

What's Next...

     The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde was a great book overall. It started out slow in the beginning but I had to read the book. Less than halfway through the book, Jennifer, the main character, turned into a dragonslayer and it totally changed her role in the book and in her world. When the problem is resolved, you would think she just ended the book in a bad way. And then you see there are still a couple pages left. I don't want to spoil the book here though. I definitely recommend it to anybody.
     What's next? The book is the first in a series of books. I can also see at the end of the book that there is still lots more that could happen. I want to read the series as I usually do with any good book in a series. I'm currently reading Deeper by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams. I'm about halfway through this book and it is the second book in its series. I think there is two or three more to read. I have a lot more to do.
     If you read this post, comment what book you read over this summer.
  
  Here is a link to a summary of Tunnels. The first book in the series I'm reading.

3 comments:

  1. I would rate it a 5 out of 5 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really liked this book from what you rated it and how you explained it.

    ReplyDelete